Tuesday, August 26, 2008

And then there was light.

I've blogged long days and nights and it was always personal emo sap pay attention to me posts. (You may find it at http://xheatherlacex.livejournal.com/) However this will be a new leaf for me. My goal is to (as often as I can) bring you new things to see and look at and want and adore. And since there was light, I shall introduce you to this:


This is called Lamplamp. I stumbled across this wonderlamp at http://www.uncrate.com/men/home/lighting/lamplamp/ . Well... uncrate.com. But until I figure out how to make a link into a word, I figured I would supply you with the whole link. It actually retails at a reasonable price (about $28). I was born into a house obsessed with decorative pillows and pretty lampshades. I for one am taking my stand and saying "Why is a lampshade REALLY necessary?" While they may serve the practical purpose of ::gasp:: shading the light, I am rebelling against so-called "pretty" lampshades. This bulb is far too cool to hide behind one. Shine on little lightbulb.

No comments: