Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Homicide

Not long ago, I realized that all of my junk is slowly but surely moving itself into my fiancees apartment. And that I'll be moving in there in the not-too-far future. I created our registry so that when I do, I will be able to change the sheets on our bed and dry myself off with a towel when I am fresh out of the shower. So far it only has a GPS, a toaster, and a deluxe Kitchen-Aid mixer with the pasta attachments. ::glee:: But something else that I sorely want for our home is:

The Ex VooDoo Knife Set. Not available at Target. However, available here: http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1816 I try not to take life too seriously, and this I find joyously morbid! At approximately $70 I can have form AND function in one piece! My inlaws will be shocked when they see our little man full of knives sitting next to the stove. After barging into the apartment just to say hello. At which point I will grab one of said knives and thusly murder my in-laws for making surprise visits every afternoon*.

*Disclaimer: Really I adore my in-laws. I would never stab them. Instead we lock the doors and pretend we're not home.

No comments: