Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday, bloody Sunday!

And I'm not even a fan of U2. Anywho! Today as I was walking about in this gorgeous sunshine of today, I got attacked by a dog! Okay, okay. Attacked is too strong a word for what happened. I walked by a fence and a dog ran up to it and started barking like crazy. As dogs do when people are around. This dog, however, was like Snoopy's twin! Oh how I adore Snoopy. And today is going to bring you a wonderful piece of Snoopy stuff!


Oh yes, it is! It IS Charlie Brown's tee-shirt! Here! Over here: http://www.crazydogtshirts.com/servlet/Detail?category=ALL&keyword=charlie&no=663&searchpath=207246 ! I collect websites of fantastic tees. This one just seemed an apt choice for the day my friends. For $19, you too can understand what on the bloody earth those Peanuts adults are saying.

No comments: