Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cooking With Your Bear Hands

When you make bread, you have to preheat your pot before you drop your dough in. The lid and everything. Once, I had been making bread, dropped the dough in my Wolfgang Puck, and when I went to go put the lid on, I went space cadet and grabbed it. Bare handed. It was awful. Giant blisters on my hand for weeks. I wish I had grabbed it with...
Bear Hands instead. 
Aww yiss. The awesomest oven mitts I have ever seen look like giant bear paws. They're glorious, aren't they?!
If standard oven mitts are just too boring for you, spice up your life with these. They're just so cool, and you'll keep your paws safe when grabbing your goodies out of the oven. If you want some, get them here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00I0VULXC/ref=mp_s_a_1_58?qid=1424398643&sr=8-58&pi=AC_SX200_QL40&keywords=Novelty&dpPl=1&dpID=41EQlmThj4L&ref=plSrch#

No comments: