Friday, February 20, 2015

Whale, whale, whale.

In New England, we're big fans of ocean decor. It's rare that you find a bathroom in Rhode Island that isn't beach themed. Mine isn't. But it's more the exception than the rule. It's not to say I'm against beach or nautical decor. I just feel like it's played out for powder rooms. If I ever have a kid though, I may have to do an ocean theme just so I can have this:
It's a ceramic whale table lamp. Imagine reading to your precious kid by the light of a round little whale? Maybe the Children's Classics version of Moby Dick? Or maybe not if you think he'd be sensitive to someone trying to kill his little lamp pal... But in any case, want one? Get it here:
http://m.rakuten.com/product/269266257?listingid=369376487&adid=29963&sclid=pla_google_Wayfair

No comments: