Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Paranoid and Prepared

So if you're anything like me, you're always sure at any moment something awful is going to happen. Maybe you're mentally prepped for what you would do if you came across a nasty car accident and had to spring into action and save the day. Or maybe you're convinced that someday you'll accidentally end up in the woods alone and you need to survive. I'm not gonna judge. I have generalized anxiety disorder, so I have a lot of weird thoughts like that. But in any case. If you've ever felt like you needed to be prepared for randomly getting lost in the wilderness maybe you'll appreciate this: 
Survival kit in an altoid tin. Alcohol pads, a howler whistle, safety pins, compass. It's got all kinds of good stuff. You can use the inside of the tin to signal your rescuers. I love it. If you're paranoid and like to be prepared like me, get yours here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/197089854/altoid-tin-mini-survival-kit-with-wire?source=aw&utm_source=affiliate_window&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=us_location_buyer&utm_content=141392

No comments: