Thursday, September 25, 2008

And for the first time in my life, I don't want water rings on my coffee table.

Since when do I care whether or not someone puts their glass down on my coffee table? I never have. But now that I'm going to have a place of my own, I'm all, "Wipe your feet! Take off your shoes! AAAH USE A COASTER!!!!" But cork coasters? Boring. Boring boring boring. For our dining room I bought stone coasters. They're varnished granite technically. I found them on ebay for 10 bucks after I saw some just like them at Crate & Barrel for $30. But now, I need coasters for my living room. I found these!

Dare I drop $50 at the link available in the title on coasters? I sidestepped that trap once, but what if I can't find these on ebay!? Usually I don't like multicolored things of that nature. However I am rather affected by nostalgia these days. When I was little I remember my Gramma had split-open geodes in her parlor. One of them was purple, one of them was a funky yellow. They bring back some old memories. I want some geode samples in my living room too...

No comments: