Sunday, September 21, 2008

I sometimes feel domestic.

And so the item of the day is really fantastic. I'm annoyed that I can't find it online with all the pasta attachments because hey, fresh pasta kicks boxed pastas butt. I know. I used to run a fresh pasta retail/wholesale shop. It was awesome. I'd eat pasta every day for lunch and because I was running around like a crazy person all the time I stayed WICKED skinny! Working there I was the skinniest I had been since before I was a teenager. Eek. At 13 I weighed 130, by 17/18 I was 110. Man I miss those days. Here I am just about 20 back up to 125. Jonathan says he likes me better than when I was skinny when we first met. Thanks love.... I prefer not being heavier thanks. Anyway, things that I want that can make pasta among other amazing things.
::Angels sing:: The Kitchenaid Mixer! Available just about everywhere for between $200 and $600 depending on the model you get! The one I registered for is the $300 model, but if I can find it at maybe Bed Bath and Beyond with the pasta attachments I'll snatch it off my Target Registry in a split second man.... Oh, if you want a direct link, click on the title of the post. ;) Not to my registry... just to the mixer at Target. Silly people, I'd never give you my registry info, you might be able to find my address and send me killing things in the mail :(

No comments: