Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So my day really wasn't that interesting.

I.... didn't pay attention to my World Lit class, I actually drew up wedding plans. It was great fun. I chose a dress for my sister to wear. If it's flattering when she tries it on anyway... And I also looked at some favors per my sister's request. Her name is Diana by the way. I highly enjoy the containers she showed me. They look like little vintage candy jars, the ones that sit at an angle with a funny little metal top. Way cute. But anyway. Containers! That's how I'll tie in todays item. Going to school, I always see tons of people drinking ridiculous amounts of coffee. They then throw away their coffee containers. Think green people! Think....

Not a paper cup! Available at MANY places, http://fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=3816&cat=366 this place included! $22 is pricier than other places. Just Google "not a paper cup" and it should come up. I try to do my part for the environment even tho I'm not like "Save the Earth and be green!" because really I think we're too far gone. But I do like this cup anyway. I like things that look like what they're not. ::evil smile::

No comments: