Sunday, September 28, 2008

Be sultry, not skanky.

So I'm not gonna lie today. In the past year I've pack on quite a few pounds. I may or may not have shared this information before. I went from 110 pounds to about 125, give or take depending on what I ate the day before. So this past beach season I was less than enthused about prancing around the beach in an itty bitty bikini. I'm not fat by any means, but I just picture myself being "that girl", you know, the one who's wearing a too-small bikini that makes you think, "What the hell was she thinking? Why do her friends let her out of the house that way?" So I went a different direction. Behold!

Pinup Girl's very own design vintage Marilyn swimsuit. A modest one-piece that's still a little sexy. This style comes in black, leopard, pink, and red. I myself rocked the black one. You can get it for about $72 before shipping at the link in the title. It's so worth it, trust me. And before I sign off, I'd like to take a second to mention this model, Violet Valentine who is lovely. The actual spokesperson for pinupgirlclothing.com is Masuimi Max. Check out the website!

No comments: