Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today is going to be busy for me

So I'll drop my item for today already. This is actually something that I already own. I saw it once and couldn't stop obsessing over it. For WEEKS I obsessed over this necklace. I never bought it because, well, let's face it, not every person can afford a $175 necklace. (Thaaat's right! $175!) I sent the seller, who goes by Madame Fortuna, a private message to simply convey how much I adore her pieces. She was so touched by my message that she cut me a special deal. Don't tell her I told you that ;) Anywho:

When she did my special order, mine actually was done with oxidized silver instead of the bright gold. She was a pleasure to work with and so willing to help me out. Whenever I need a special piece of jewelry, I try to look to her first if I have a few extra pennies to drop. Without further ado, if you want to look at Madame Fortuna's work yourself, http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5242018

No comments: