Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On bad days...

Hi. My name is Heather. I'm a shopaholic and I have not bought a pair of shoes in 17 days. But I am weakening. I'm stressed because I'm trying to write out a potential guest list and I want to keep it around 200 but knowing my mother it will skyrocket to 300. She'll say I can't complain because she'll pay for it but I'll tell her we want a SMALL wedding, so 200 is already a decent compromise! I'm playing the scene out in my head and it's making me panic! So I want them... Oh yes, I do. I want THESE!

I adore these. I want them in teal. The top picture is only to show you what they look like in better detail. The second pic is the color. It's wonderful isn't it? http://tinyurl.com/5jq7zm They're currently on sale for about $160. The teal is not available in my size, fortunately for my wallet, sadly for my addiction. If anyone locates the teal is a 6.5 (US) give me a holler? Anyone? Bueller?

No comments: