Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This might make me go camping!

And for me to go camping there has to be something seriously awesome in it for me. I'm just not into the don't-shower-for-a-week-and-fend-off-killer-bears thing. Altho sleeping bags would be great fun if you were to share.... BUT that's besides the point! The point is, this sleeping bag is awesome:

For those of us who thrash and twist and roll in our sleep, sleeping bags tend to be a problem. You get all stuck in them and are unable to escape your cocoon in the morning! For about $180 I believe, (it's approximately 90 British pounds. That symbol isn't euro, so that's what I'm gonna say) you can get a sleeping bag thats shaped like a body. Free legs, free arms. The arms you can have your hands exposed OR you can make them like a baby shirt and having bunting hands. Hehe how I love them. Want one? Click the title for a direct ordering link. Personally I would wear it with a mask and run around scaring little kids, because I'm sadistic like that.

No comments: