Monday, September 8, 2008

Striking gold!

So my dearling fiance once worked with this guy named Ben Coleman. Have you watched "America's Toughest Jobs" yet? Yep, he's the carpenter with the dreads. Jonathan sent me an excited text message, "The show Ben's in is on tonight!" I decided to set the DVR and save it for him. My poor lovie does not have cable at his own apartment. I will tell you, in person, Ben does not seem so babyfaced. I was taken aback a wee bit. Maybe I just get distracted by those dreads. He's really such a sweet, nice guy in real life. Root for him to win! Anywho. This item of the day is in Ben's honor, who today was debuted as a prospector! He and his competition were in Alaska panning for gold!
So what you need is a gold panning kit. http://www.goldfeverprospecting.com/gopakitdeset.html It's about $50 but come on, it's deluxe! Now, I didn't watch the whole episode, because I'm still feeling lousy and have every intention of sleeping once I'm done updating for you fine people. But when I left Ben wasn't doing so well with finding gold. Let's hope he does better and comes up with a fabulous nugget. :)

No comments: