Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Be vegan!

Ok, I'm not really vegan. I don't eat much meat but it's not really a concious decision. Because when I do eat meat, I highly enjoy it. No offense to you veggie heads out there, you make your choices, I make mine. Respect and all that. But here is something that can appeal to us, veggie head and meatavores alike! Because though I do willingly eat dead animal, I would never kill one for sport and mount it's head on my wall. That's horrible, and quite disturbing frankly. And oddly enough I once took an aptitude test and it said my ideal profession would be a taxidermist. Um, ew. No. So for any of those who find taxidermy highly disturbing but would like some sort of animal on your wall:

A wall-mounted unicorn! For about $80 (click the title, you'll see) you can get a unicorn, a buck, or a bunny! If you don't wanna go that steep, for about $40 you can't get a wall-mounted mouse. Personally, I had a hard time deciding between the unicorn and the buck. I would have to decide beforehand which room I would put it in. I would put the unicorn in my dining room, while I would put the buck in my living room. Not that I'm really going to drop $80 on a wall-mounted plushie, but I WOULD if I had money to spare! Seriously, I would! After I got the homicidal knife set, inside out martini glasses, and some of the other crazy things I've posted earlier....

No comments: